Jun 8, 2009

soooo fuuuun at the zooooo!!!

we went on a carosel ride and a train ride at the zoo. addi and i are behind bj, but he's enjoying himself and the camera shot so you can't see us. i moved addi to bj's animal half way through the ride she wouldn't let go to move spots she was so scared, and then wouldn't let go once it stopped because she just wanted to keep going and going!










all of us waiting for the train ride, which wasn't all that great. it was just awesome to be out in the sun with the fam!




6 comments:

Jobi Niu said...

HOW FUN! My boys lvoed the Zoo too. I saw B.J. and Addi the other day at Kohls, did he tell ya? Addi is TO DIE FOR! SOOO CUTE. How ya doing?

Racheal said...

I love the Zoo. Sounds like fun.

Sabrina and BJ said...

I love the zoo.. I need to go.. I miss you.. We do need to get together.. That would be fun.. Married life is great.. I can't believe I had to wait 24 years to be this happy.. That was cheesy.. But thanks for checking in..

Marie Carlisle said...

You guys are so adorable! I have always been so jeleous that I look nothing like my gorgeous cousin Kelsey! Oh well! Looks like you had a ball. Hope I get to see you sometime soon cuz!

Rachel said...

Kelsey,

I just wanted to stop by and let you know that I am thinking of you. I am so sorry you have to deal with this. I am sure it is not easy. I wish I could do something to help. You are in my thoughts and Prayers. I hope that you can find some comfort through all of this. I know BJ loves you and will never stop. Just know that I am thinking of you and your little addie. I am sorry.

The Marcons said...

Kelsey, I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I just want you to know you and your family are in our thoughts and our prayers.